Learn To Code
The Coding Boot Camp at UNC-Chapel Hill covers the in-demand skills needed for front-end and back-end web development.
Our classes prepare students with the in-demand skills needed to advance or launch a career in coding, data analytics, digital marketing, or product management. UNC-Chapel Hill Boot Camps combine an immersive online classroom experience with cutting-edge curricula taught by experienced and skilled instructors. With extensive student support along the way and a wide array of resources, students learn the fundamentals to help them find a path to success.
UNC-Chapel Hill Professional Certificate Overview
- Students benefit from a wide list of support services to help them navigate the programs.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of applications and projects that demonstrate their knowledge.
- All of our boot camps offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
Class Curriculum Options
UNC-Chapel Hill Boot Camps offers the most in-demand courses:
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
These programs are offered through the UNC-Chapel Hill Digital and Lifelong Learning, in partnership with edX Boot Camps LLC.
edX, part of 2U Inc., works with respected universities and organizations to deliver innovative, skills-based training to a community of over 45 million learners around the world to support them at every stage of their lives and careers. edX delivers boot camps through an immersive learning experience with expert services and valuable resources. As of 2021, graduates have been hired by 6,700+ companies, including more than 62% of the Fortune 100.
What You Will Learn
- In all our full-stack web development, data analytics, digital marketing, and product management programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them become competitive in each respective industry.
- Students will participate in experiential learning opportunities, obtaining access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs will provide career-planning assistance, including portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, career coaching, and more.
- A Professional Certificate from UNC-Chapel Hill Digital and Lifelong Learning, showcasing your accomplishment to future employers.
- Graduate with a robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- A portfolio of projects demonstrating your mastery of the topics covered throughout the program.